- 1 (16 oz) box spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ lb fresh fresh diver scallops
- 1 lb littleneck clams or mussels
- 1 (25 oz) jar Taste of Inspirations Fra Diavolo Pasta Sauce
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Heat a large pasta pot with water on high heat. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil. Season the shrimp and scallops with salt and pepper. Cook the scallops and shrimp in the hot pan until firm; about 3-4 min. each. Remove and set on a plate. Add the mussels and ½ cup of water. Cover and steam until clams open; about 3 min. Discard any clams that have not opened.
- Add the cooked shrimp and scallops to the pan with the clams. Pour in the Taste of Inspirations Fra Diavolo Pasta Sauce.
- Serve over top of cooked spaghetti and sprinkle with parsley.
- Taste of Inspirations
- Calories 387kcal 19%
- Fat 5.3g 8%
- Saturated fat 0.8g 4%
- Carbs 52.5g 18%
- Sodium 1103mg 46%
- 6.6g sugar
- 3.6g fiber
- 30.2g protein
- 105mg cholesterol