- 1 (26 oz) bag Cooked Perfect Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (12 oz) can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup green beans
- ½ cup diced carrot
- ½ cup chopped kale
- 2 quarts beef stock
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- grated Parmesan cheese (to taste)
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Sauté diced onion and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the beef stock into the pot. Add tomatoes, green beans, carrot, kale, Italian seasoning and bay leaf.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and stir in Cooked Perfect meatballs and tortellini. Simmer on medium for 5 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe provided by Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.