A hefty dose of garlic and citrus pack a big flavor punch in this easy-to-throw-together pasta.
- ¾ (16 oz) pkg whole grain spaghetti
- 2 lemons
- 1 (12 oz) bag Nature's Promise Free from Peeled and Deveined Raw Frozen Shrimp, thawed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, reserving ½ cup cooking liquid.
- Into a small bowl, zest and juice the lemons. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels.
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on high. Add shrimp. Season with pepper. Cook 2–3 min., turning over halfway through, until browned.
- Add the garlic. Cook 30 sec., stirring constantly. Remove from heat. To skillet, add lemon zest and juice, along with reserved cooking liquid. Toss with cooked spaghetti. Season with salt to taste.
- Fifteen Minutes
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients
- January 2019