Bring a slice of New Orleans to your life with this cayenne-infused shrimp and remoulade-inspired sauce.
- 1 ½ tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 (12 oz) bag Nature's Promise® Shell-On Easy Peel Raw Shrimp, thawed
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp sweet relish
- 1 ½ tsp Louisiana-style hot sauce
- In a deep 12-inch skillet, heat 1 inch of water to a boil. Stir in the Cajun seasoning.
- Stir in the shrimp, let water return to a simmering boil, and cover. Cook 2 min., until shrimp are just cooked through. Drain and refrigerate until cool.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, relish, and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve shrimp with sauce.
- 10 Minute
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- February 2019
- 10 Minutes
- 5 ingredients