This bright and fresh salad gets a punch of flavor from quickly pickled onions and an easy, breezy lemon dressing.
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt, plus more for seasoning
- ½ small red onion
- 1 (12 oz) pkg frozen SteamReady Extra Fine Green Beans
- ½ (16 oz) bag radishes
- 2 (5 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (5 oz) bag spring mix
- In a small pot, combine the vinegar, ¼ cup water, sugar, and salt. Heat on medium until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Thinly slice the onion and add to pot. Stir to combine and let stand.
- Microwave the green beans according to package directions. When cool enough to handle, chop into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the radishes. Drain the tuna. Microwave the green beans according to package directions. When cool enough to handle, chop into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the radishes. Drain the tuna.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. To bowl, add the spring mix, green beans, radishes, and tuna. Drain onion and pat dry with a paper towel. Add to bowl and toss to combine.
- S3 2019
- 3 for $10
- Calories 215kcal 11%
- Fat 11.2g 17%
- Saturated fat 1.6g 8%
- Carbs 13.1g 4%
- Sodium 497mg 21%
- 6.6g sugar
- 3.5g fiber
- 16.1g protein
- 26mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?