Get the best of Caesar salad—Parmesan, garlic, and Dijon—in one poppable bite that’s sure to impress all your guests.
- 12 large eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 5 Parmesan crisps
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Place the eggs in a large pot and add enough cold water to cover by 2 inches. Heat to a boil on high. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 12 min. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
- Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in medium bowl. Arrange whites on platter.
- Press the garlic clove through garlic press into bowl with yolks. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Dijon. Season with salt to taste. Mash yolks with a fork and mix until well combined and smooth. Transfer mixture to resealable gallon-size bag.
- With kitchen shears, snip off corner of bag. Pipe mixture into cavities of egg whites. Cover with plastic and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, break the Parmesan crisps into small shards and stick into deviled eggs. Garnish with the parsley and coarsely ground black pepper.
Parmesan crisps are made of grated cheese that’s been baked into a crispy chip. Look for them near the specialty cheese section.
- S3 2019
- Calories 137kcal 7%
- Fat 10.4g 16%
- Saturated fat 2.9g 15%
- Carbs 1.0g <1%
- Sodium 174mg 7%
- 0.4g sugar
- 0.0g fiber
- 9.4g protein
- 256mg cholesterol