Perfect morning, noon, or night, this pizza gets an upgrade with breakfast-worthy toppings like potato tots, Canadian bacon, and eggs.
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 large frozen four cheese pizza
- ¼ (32 oz) pkg frozen potato tots
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 425°F. Chop the Canadian bacon. Place the pizza on a large parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Arrange Canadian bacon on top of pizza.
- Arrange the potato tots all over pizza. Place pizza in oven and bake 15–20 min., until tots are crisp and edges of pizza are golden.
- Crack the eggs directly onto pizza, spacing evenly. Bake another 6–8 min., until eggs are cooked to desired doneness. Season eggs with salt and pepper. Garnish with the parsley.
- take 5
- S3 2019
- Calories 505kcal 25%
- Fat 24.4g 38%
- Saturated fat 8.8g 44%
- Carbs 45.8g 15%
- Sodium 1179mg 49%
- 4.5g sugar
- 3.0g fiber
- 24.8g protein
- 204mg cholesterol