Cheese-stuffed pasta, buttery mushrooms, and earthy fresh rosemary are a trio made in comfort-food heaven.
- 1 (17 oz) bag Nature's Promise Organic Frozen Cheese Ravioli
- 1 (8 oz) pkg baby bella mushrooms
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup grated Asiago cheese
- Heat a large pot of water to a boil on high. Cook the ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, quarter the baby bellas.
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the butter on medium until melted. Add mushrooms, rosemary, and ¼ cup water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook 10 min., until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Discard rosemary sprigs. Toss cooked ravioli with mushroom mixture until well coated. Add the asiago and gently stir to combine.
- S3 2019
- take 5
- Calories 399kcal 20%
- Fat 22.8g 35%
- Saturated fat 14.0g 70%
- Carbs 36.6g 12%
- Sodium 329mg 14%
- 2.9g sugar
- 2.2g fiber
- 12.0g protein
- 66mg cholesterol