- 4 tbsp I can't believe it's not butter! Buttery Spread
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 5 cups sliced assorted vegetables (zucchini, onions, broccoli, red or green peppers)
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning *, crushed
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large oven-proof nonstick skillet** over medium heat and cook garlic, vegetables, and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat remaining 2 tablespoons Spread, melted, eggs and 3 tablespoons water with a wire whisk until foamy, about 1 minute. Stir 1/2 cup cheese into egg mixture.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in egg mixture. Lift set edges of frittata with spatula, tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. Cook until almost set. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, then broil 2 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are set.
*Create your own by combining equal amounts dried parsley, dried oregano, and dried basil.
**If oven-proof skillet is not available, before broiling, thoroughly wrap handle of skillet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
TIP: Also makes a great sandwich. Just slice into wedges and serve on whole grain bread!
Recipe provided by Unilever.