A little surprise party awaits you inside each of these cupcakes, which are filled with candy and sprinkles.
- 1 (15.25 oz) box confetti cake mix
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup mini candy-coated chocolate candies
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles, divided
- 1 (16 oz) container white frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 18 cups of two 12-cup muffin pans with liners. Prepare the cake mix with the water, oil, and eggs according to package directions for cupcakes, filling each cup ¾ of the way.
- In a small bowl, combine the mini chocolate candies, chips, and ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles.
- When cupcakes are cool, with a paring knife, cut into centers of cupcakes at an angle to remove core, leaving ½-inch rims. Spoon 2 tsp candy mixture into each cupcake. Pipe or spread the frosting onto cupcakes. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles.
- S4 2019
- Calories 323kcal 16%
- Fat 14.5g 22%
- Saturated fat 4.5g 23%
- Carbs 43.6g 15%
- Sodium 228mg 9%
- 22.2g sugar
- 0.4g fiber
- 2.6g protein
- 42mg cholesterol