Use this simple pizza dough to make smaller individual pies that guests can top themselves or make 2 larger ones for family pizza night.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 cup +2 tbsp warm water
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- In a food processor, pulse the flour, sugar, and instant yeast to combine. With machine running, drizzle in the warm water until incorporated. Add 1 tbsp oil and salt. Pulse until dough forms a ball.
- Brush inside of a large bowl with ½ tbsp oil. Transfer dough to bowl and drizzle with 1 tbsp oil. Knead in bowl 1 min. Shape dough into ball and brush surface with remaining ½ tbsp oil. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 day or up to 3 days.
- Remove dough from refrigerator 1 hour before ready to use. Divide dough into 8 smaller balls. On a lightly floured surface, stretch and roll each dough ball into a 6½-inch circle before topping as desired.
- In batches, bake on parchment-lined cookie sheets in 425°F oven 12–15 min., until bottoms are golden brown.
Alfredo, pesto, tomato
Mini pepperoni, prosciutto slices, cooked crumbled Italian turkey sausage, sautéed sliced mushrooms, thinly sliced red onions, chopped roasted red peppers, chopped marinated artichokes, fresh basil, sliced pepperoncini
Mozzarella, ricotta, Parmesan, pepper Jack, asiago
- S4 2019
- Calories 382kcal 19%
- Fat 6.0g 9%
- Saturated fat 0.8g 4%
- Carbs 71.2g 24%
- Sodium 439mg 18%
- 2.6g sugar
- 2.5g fiber
- 9.3g protein
- 0mg cholesterol