With its fragrant pineapple juice and coconut-flavored rum, this big-batch cocktail will transport you right to the islands.
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 ½ cups dark rum
- 1 cup coconut-flavored rum
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (from about 8 limes)
- ½ cup grenadine syrup
- 3- 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over ice.
- Ten Minutes
- May 2019
- 10 Minutes
- Celebrations Made Easy Cookbook