Fresh herbs add moisture and loads of flavor to these easy-to-whip-up salmon burgers. Going low-carb? Serve them wrapped in lettuce.
- 2 green onions, cut up
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh dill
- 1 ¼ lbs skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch chunks
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup prepared coleslaw
- 4 brioche buns, split
- Set grill to medium-high.
- In a food processor, pulse the green onions and dill until finely chopped. Add the salmon, salt, and pepper. Pulse until salmon is finely chopped but not pasty, stopping and stirring occasionally.
- Divide salmon mixture into 4 mounds. Shape each into a ½-inch-thick patty. Freeze patties 10 min.
- Brush patties on both sides with the oil. Grill 2–4 min. per side, until desired doneness. Grill the buns 1–2 min., until toasted. Serve salmon burgers on buns, topped with the slaw.
- Guiding Stars
- June 2019