This quick and easy pizza makes a great light supper or, cut into smaller squares, a fast and fresh hors d’œuvre with cocktails.
- 1 (11 oz) tube refrigerated thin pizza crust
- ½ (4 oz) pkg thinly sliced salami
- ½ pint grape tomatoes
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp sliced basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Follow package directions for fitting pizza dough onto foil-lined and greased rimmed small baking sheet. Bake 5 min.
- Meanwhile, slice the salami into thin strips and halve the grape tomatoes.
- Remove crust from oven and spread with the sauce. Top with salami and tomatoes. Bake 10–12 min., until crust is golden brown.
- To serve, garnish with the basil.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- June 2019
- 5 ingredients