Asian chili garlic sauce gives these grilled pork skewers a spicy and tangy kick, while sweet peanut sauce helps tame the flame.
- 2 limes
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp Asian chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup Thai-style peanut sauce
- Set grill to medium. If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 20 min. Into a medium bowl, squeeze all the juice from 1 lime.
- Cut the pork tenderloin into ½-inch chunks and add to bowl with lime juice, along with the chili sauce and oil. Season with salt. Toss until well coated. Thread pork onto skewers.
- Grill skewers 10–12 min., until fully cooked, turning occasionally. Cut remaining lime into wedges. Serve skewers with the peanut sauce and lime wedges.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- June 2019
- 5 ingredients