Ribs get a tropical twist when paired with fresh pineapple, crunchy peanuts, and a tangy cilantro dressing.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg fully cooked St. Louis ribs
- ½ cup roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 (12 oz) pkg fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 (12 oz) bag rainbow slaw
- ½ cup cilantro-lime dressing or vinaigrette
- Set grill to medium. Wrap the ribs in heavy-duty foil and place on grill. Cover grill and heat 2–3 min. per side, until ribs are hot.
- Meanwhile, chop the peanuts and pineapple. In a large bowl, toss the slaw, pineapple, dressing, and peanuts. Season with salt to taste.
- Serve ribs with pineapple slaw.
- Seven Minutes
- July/August 2019
- guiding star
- 7 Minutes
- Calories 544kcal 27%
- Fat 41.0g 63%
- Saturated fat 11.0g 55%
- Carbs 23.0g 8%
- Sodium 325mg 14%
- 13.0g sugar
- 4.0g fiber
- 23.0g protein
- 91mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?