Peaches, mangoes, and strawberries join forces in this eye-catching, icy summer drink. Add a salted rim and a pour of tequila for a frozen cocktail.
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 3 cups ice
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen mango chunks, divided
- 2 tsp sugar, divided
- 6 maraschino cherries
- Peel and pit the peaches, then cut into chunks. Hull and chop the strawberries.
- Place the ice in a resealable plastic bag. Pressing out any excess air, seal bag. Wrap in kitchen towels and use rolling pin or meat mallet to break up (or substitute with 2 cups crushed ice).
- To a blender, add the strawberries, half the mango, 1 tsp sugar, and ¼ cup water. Pulse until broken up. Add half the ice and blend until smooth, stopping and stirring occasionally. Divide among 6 tall glasses. Place glasses in refrigerator.
- Rinse blender, then add the peaches. Pulse until broken up. Add remaining mango, ice, and sugar. Blend until smooth, stopping and stirring occasionally. Pour on top of strawberry mixture in glasses. Garnish with the cherries.
- Fifteen Minutes
- July/August 2019
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes