This snack combines bright lime juice, sweet coconut, and toasty maple syrup. Serve them ice-cold for the ultimate refreshing treat.
- 1 (12 oz) pkg pineapple spears
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- Set grill or grill pan to medium-high. Place the pineapple on grill and cook 4–5 min., turning occasionally. Transfer to platter.
- From the lime, grate 1 tsp zest and squeeze 1 tbsp juice into a large bowl or dish. Whisk in the maple syrup. Add the grilled pineapple and toss to coat. Let stand at least 5 min. or up to 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, drain pineapple and sprinkle with the salt. Garnish with the coconut.
- July/August 2019
- 5 Ingredients
- Five Ingredients