Summer produce gets a kiss of smoke from the grill to kick this simple pesto pasta up a notch.
- 12 oz farfalle pasta
- 3 large ears corn, shucked
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 3 plum tomatoes
- ½ cup prepared pesto
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer pasta to a large bowl.
- Grill the corn 12 min., until lightly charred in spots. Cut the zucchini into ½-inch-thick slices on an angle. Season with salt and pepper. Grill 3–4 min. per side, until tender. Cut the tomatoes into halves and grill 2-3 min. per side, until grill marks appear.
- Transfer vegetables to cutting board and let cool slightly. Cut corn kernels from cob. Chop zucchini and tomatoes. Add vegetables and pesto to bowl with pasta and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- July August 2019
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients
- Celebrations Made Easy Cookbook