Crushed graham crackers and a gooey marshmallow surprise in the center lend a taste of summer to store-bought cookie dough.
- 1 (16.5 oz) tube chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and allow to soften slightly.
- Add dough to a medium bowl with the graham crackers and gently mix until graham crackers are well distributed. With mini cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough. Push 1 mini marshmallow into center of dough. Seal marshmallow inside and roll dough to form a ball. Repeat with remaining dough and mini marshmallows. Arrange on lined pans, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies 12–15 min., until golden brown on bottoms. Cool cookies on a wire rack.
- July August 2019
- Kids Cook
- 3 ingredient