- 1 (24 oz) pkg Celentano cheese ravioli
- ⅓ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 30 stalks fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 (16 oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Blanch asparagus in hot water for 1 minute or in microwave for 45 seconds.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add alfredo sauce. Cook for 1 minute and add asparagus, add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pour sauce over plated ravioli and top with toasted pine nuts and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Calories 886kcal 44%
- Fat 45.5g 70%
- Saturated fat 13.6g 68%
- Carbs 88.4g 29%
- Sodium 1687mg 70%
- 14.1g sugar
- 9.0g fiber
- 31.7g protein
- 136mg cholesterol