An easy, breezy steak dinner that comes together in minutes with the help of a grill and store-bought sides.
- 1 (1 ¼ lb) flank steak
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 (24 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- ½ (10 oz) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed very dry
- Set grill or grill pan to medium. Rub the steak with the oil, garlic powder, and rosemary. Season on both sides with salt and pepper. Grill 6–7 min. per side, until desired doneness (145°F for medium).
- Meanwhile, add the mashed potatoes and spinach to a large microwave-safe dish. Cover with vented plastic and microwave 2–3 min., until hot. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Thinly slice steak and serve with potatoes.
- S7 2019
- 15 min
- Calories 441kcal 22%
- Fat 19.4g 30%
- Saturated fat 5.7g 29%
- Carbs 31.3g 10%
- Sodium 669mg 28%
- 2.6g sugar
- 3.9g fiber
- 34.6g protein
- 89mg cholesterol