Frozen chicken strips become the base for a quickie casserole in this easy crowd-pleaser.
- 1 (21 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Breaded Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 ¼ cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a greased 9x13-inch baking pan, arrange the chicken strips.
- Spread the marinara sauce over the chicken and top with the mozzarella, then the Parmesan. Bake 15 min., until chicken is hot and cheese is golden. Thinly slice the basil and sprinkle on top.
Serve this over spaghetti or in a roll as a hot sandwich.
- From Freezer to Table Cookbook
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- September 2019
- 5 ingredients