For a hot lunch your kids will love, bake up these perfectly portioned cups of saucy pasta.
- cooking spray
- ⅓ cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 oz) pkg Barilla Ready Pasta Penne
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat 4 cups of a standard muffin tin with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the marinara sauce, Cheddar, Parmesan, and eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Break up penne and stir into sauce mixture.
- Spoon pasta into muffin pan cups, pressing down to pack tightly. Bake 12–15 min., until set. Let cool briefly, then run a knife around edges to remove from muffin pan.
To get the most out of a thermos, fill it with boiling water, cover with lid, and let it sit 5 min. Carefully pour out the water and immediately add pasta penne cup.
- Guiding Stars
- September 2019
- Calories 222kcal 11%
- Fat 10.0g 15%
- Saturated fat 4.0g 20%
- Carbs 22.0g 7%
- Sodium 293mg 12%
- 2.0g sugar
- 1.0g fiber
- 11.0g protein
- 111mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?