Pack all your favorite game-day flavors into one crispy, cheesy package that guests will devour.
- Cooking spray
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- ⅓ cup Nature's Promise ® Organic Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (16 oz) container jumbo biscuits
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment and coat parchment with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the butter, hot sauce, garlic powder, and salt. Add the chicken and green onions, tossing until well coated.
- Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds of dough for a total of 16 thin rounds. Working with one piece of dough at a time, flatten with hands and spoon 2-3 tbsp chicken mixture onto center. Flatten another piece of dough and place on top. Spoon another 2-3 tbsp chicken mixture onto dough. Continue alternating chicken mixture and dough rounds to build loaf. Arrange horizontally in loaf pan.
- Drizzle any leftover butter mixture from bottom of bowl on top. Sprinkle with the blue cheese. Bake until top is golden brown and dough is cooked through, about 50-60 min. Serve warm.
- October 2019
- Slam Dunk Bites Cookbook