This creamy dip, which marries the garlicky flavors of ranch dressing with the tangy heat of pickled peppers, is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 1 (16 oz) container light sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup pickled jalapeños, drained and chopped
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Baby carrots
- Celery sticks
- Sliced bell peppers
- With stand or hand mixer, beat the sour cream, cream cheese, jalapeños, ranch seasoning, and lemon juice until well combined. Transfer to a small slow cooker.
- Cover with lid and cook on low 2 hours. Garnish with the green onions. Serve on keep warm function with the baguette slices and the vegetables.
- October 2019
- Slam Dunk Bites Cookbook