Sheet pan dinners come together quickly, with little hands-on time required. Green herbs and lemon zest give this dish freshness and color.
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 2 tbsp oil, divided
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Italian Chicken Sausage with Cheese and Garlic
- ¼ cup parsley
- ¼ cup mint
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Peel and seed the squash and cut it into ¾-inch chunks. On a large parchment-lined baking sheet, toss squash with 1 tbsp oil and paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
- Score the chicken sausage and add to the baking sheet, spreading squash and sausage in a single layer. Brush sausage with remaining 1 tbsp oil. Roast 25–30 min., until squash is tender and sausage is cooked, turning sausage over halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, chop the parsley and mint. Add to a small bowl and toss with the lemon zest. Remove baking sheet from oven and sprinkle parsley mixture on top to serve.
- In Season
- October 2019