Mini sweet peppers and garlic infuse olive oil with big flavor in this simple but sensational pasta recipe. Recipe provided by Lucini.
- 1 cup Lucini Premium Select Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (12 oz) pkg pappardelle nests
- 5- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and cut into slivers
- 6- 8 mini red peppers, seeded and cut into a julienne
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- Grated Pecorino Roman, for garnish
- In a heavy 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium-low.
- Add the garlic and peppers. Sauté 5–6 min., until peppers are soft but without browning garlic, stirring occasionally.
- When peppers are soft, stir in the parsley and sauté 2 min. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Heat a large pot of salted water to a boil on high. Cook the pappardelle according to package directions, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
- Add pasta water to oil mixture and simmer on medium to thicken. Add pasta and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe provided by Lucini
- October 2019
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- guiding star
- 5 ingredients
- Calories 820kcal 41%
- Fat 56.0g 86%
- Saturated fat 8.0g 40%
- Carbs 68.0g 23%
- Sodium 15mg <1%
- 4.0g sugar
- 4.0g fiber
- 12.0g protein
- 0mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?