Curl up on your sofa to binge-watch your favorite TV show with a big bowl of this popcorn that’s a riff on a classic Roman pasta dish.
- 1 (3.3 oz) bag natural style microwave popcorn
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Microwave the popcorn according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Drizzle over popcorn and toss until well coated. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and toss to combine.
If you’d prefer to use an air popper, use ⅓ cup of popcorn kernels and skip step 1.
- Savory December 2019
- parmesan cheese
- Calories 237kcal 12%
- Fat 20.6g 32%
- Saturated fat 11.7g 59%
- Carbs 12.2g 4%
- Sodium 504mg 21%
- 0.1g sugar
- 2.2g fiber
- 4.6g protein
- 35mg cholesterol