There are more ways to use jarred kimchi than as a cold condiment. Try it sautéed with pork in this fiery dinner.
- 1 (about 1 lb) small pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup kimchi, chopped
- 3 mini cucumbers
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Whole Grain brown rice
- Thinly slice the pork tenderloin.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the pork and season with salt. Cook 5 min., until browned, stirring occasionally. Add the kimchi and cook 3 min., until pork is cooked, stirring often.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the cucumbers and place in a medium bowl. Add the rice vinegar and toss. Heat the brown rice according to package directions.
- Divide the rice among 4 serving bowls. Top with pork mixture and cucumbers. Drizzle any remaining rice vinegar at bottom of bowl on top of rice bowls.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Fifteen Minute
- Guiding Stars
- January 2020
- Lactose Free
- 15 minute
- Egg Free