Spicy mustard, bread crumbs, and Parmesan top bone-in chops for this budget-friendly entrée.
- 2 broccoli crowns (about 1 lb)
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- ½ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Trim ends of the broccoli crowns. Cut off florets. Peel outer layer from stems and discard. Cut stems into ½-inch slices. Toss broccoli with 2 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, and remaining 1 tbsp oil. Arrange the pork chops on a large rimmed baking sheet and season all over with salt and pepper. Brush tops of pork chops with the mustard. Spoon 2 tbsp crumb mixture onto each pork chop, spreading in even layer.
- Arrange broccoli around pork chops. Bake 25 min., until pork chops are cooked through (145°F) and broccoli is tender.
This recipe is
- Savory February March 2020
- Calories 425kcal 21%
- Fat 28.0g 43%
- Saturated fat 7.0g 35%
- Carbs 16.0g 5%
- Sodium 371mg 15%
- 3.0g sugar
- 3.0g fiber
- 27.0g protein
- 70mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?