Your party guests will devour these soft and squishy rolls that have been brushed with garlicky butter and stuffed with saucy meatballs and melty mozzarella.
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 12 frozen Nature's Promise Free From Turkey Meatballs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 (15 oz) pkg Arnold Potato Slider Rolls
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a small rimmed baking sheet or rectangular casserole dish with parchment.
- In a medium pot, heat the sauce to a simmer on high. Stir in the meatballs. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 15 min. In a small bowl, stir together the butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper.
- Place bottom half of rolls in prepared dish, making sure to keep the individual rolls connected.
- Spoon 1 meatball and some sauce onto each individual roll bottom. Top with the cheeses. Add top half of rolls. Brush top with butter mixture.
- Bake 12–15 min., until golden brown on top and cheese has melted. Let stand 5 min. Remove from pan using edges of parchment.
This recipe is
- super bowl
- Savory February March 2020
- Calories 250kcal 13%
- Fat 10.0g 15%
- Saturated fat 5.0g 25%
- Carbs 25.0g 8%
- Sodium 530mg 22%
- 5.0g sugar
- 1.0g fiber
- 14.0g protein
- 40mg cholesterol