This no-cook salad features plantain chips for crunch and mangoes for sweetness, while rotisserie chicken means dinner can hit the table in a flash.
- 2 green onions, cut up
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (7 oz) bag butter lettuce salad blend
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Fresh Cut Mango Chunks, cut into smaller dice
- 2 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups plantain chips, broken up
- In a blender, purée the green onions, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, and mayonnaise until smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, mango, cucumbers, and chicken with dressing until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide among 4 serving plates. Garnish with the plantain chips.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- April 2020
- Nut Free
- 10 Minute
- guiding star
- Lactose Free