Crumbly feta cheese, nutrient-packed spinach, and fresh dill shine in this easy 5-ingredient recipe that’s perfect for a healthy breakfast, brunch, lunch, or even dinner.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat the eggs and milk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- With paper towels or clean kitchen towel, squeeze excess moisture from spinach. Add to egg mixture along with the feta and 2 tbsp dill. Stir until well combined. Transfer to a greased 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Bake 35 min., until set in center and top is golden brown. To serve, garnish with remaining 1 tbsp dill.
This recipe is
- April 2020
- Five Ingredient
- 5 ingredient
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- take 5
- Wheat Free