Tuna salad and egg salad come together in this next-level sandwich that gets topped off with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, and melty Swiss cheese.
- 2 (5 oz) cans white albacore tuna in water, drained
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 4 English muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a large bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, Tabasco, and Old Bay. Fold in the eggs until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide tuna mixture among the English muffin halves and arrange on a baking sheet. Break each slice of bacon into 2 pieces. Place 2 pieces bacon on each English muffin on top of tuna. Top with the tomato slices. Divide the cheese among English muffins.
- Bake 10–12 min., until cheese is melted. Season with pepper. Serve warm.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- May 2020
- guiding star