An easy, homemade blue cheese dressing and pepperoni boost the flavor of mild-mannered celery and pasta. Make it ahead and bring it to all your summer potlucks.
- 1 (16 oz) box cavatappi pasta
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 3 tbsp low-fat milk
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 6 oz blue cheese, crumbled and divided
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 cups packed arugula
- ½ (6 oz) pkg pepperoni, cut into quarters
- Cook the pasta to al dente according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in half the blue cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain pasta and rinse until cool. Add drained pasta and the celery to bowl with blue cheese dressing. Stir to combine. If making ahead, cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- To serve, add the arugula and pepperoni. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle remaining blue cheese on top.
- June 2020
- Calories 339kcal 17%
- Fat 18.9g 29%
- Saturated fat 5.8g 29%
- Carbs 31.2g 10%
- Sodium 451mg 19%
- 2.7g sugar
- 2.0g fiber
- 11.0g protein
- 26mg cholesterol