Campfire potato chip nachos are as dreamy as they sound—crunchy chips layered with gooey cheese, tangy salsa, and rich sour cream and cooked in foil packets for easy cleanup.
- 1 (8 oz) bag kettle-cooked potato chips
- Heavy duty foil
- 1 ½ cups Mexican-style shredded cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
- ¾ cup jarred salsa
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Pickled jalapeno slices (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Divide the potato chips among 3 (12x16-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Top with a layer of cheese. Divide the ham among each packet. Fold sides of foil up around mixture. Roll tightly to seal.
- Grill packets 8–10 min. without flipping. Carefully open packets to serve. Top each packet with the salsa, sour cream, green onions, and (optional) jalapeño. Serve immediately.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- July/Aug 2020
- Wheat Free
- Egg Free