Onion soup mix is the secret ingredient in these flavor-packed chicken burgers. Serve them alongside store-bought pasta salad for the ultimate easy summer meal.
- ¼ cup plain bread crumbs
- ½ envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (16 oz) pkg ground chicken breast
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- Lettuce, tomato slices, ketchup, mustard, red onion slices, for garnish
- 1 (15 oz) container deli macaroni salad
- Set grill or grill pan to medium.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs and onion soup mix. Season with pepper. Add the ground chicken and mix until well combined. Form into 4 patties. Brush on both sides with the oil.
- Grill burgers 5–6 min. per side, until cooked through. Place on buns. Garnish as desired. Serve with the macaroni salad on the side.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Fifteen Minutes
- Nut Free
- July/Aug 2020
- 15 Minutes
- Lactose Free
- Calories 509kcal 25%
- Fat 20.4g 31%
- Saturated fat 3.6g 18%
- Carbs 51.9g 17%
- Sodium 989mg 41%
- 5.8g sugar
- 3.5g fiber
- 32.6g protein
- 67mg cholesterol