Who says you can only have turkey for lunch? These satisfying 4-ingredient breakfast wraps can be assembled in just 5 minutes and are easy to grab on your way out the door.
- ½ seedless cucumber
- ¾ cup vegetable cream cheese, softened
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
- ⅓ lb thinly sliced lower-sodium deli turkey
- Halve the cucumber lengthwise. Cut cucumber into 2-inch sticks.
- Spread the cream cheese all over the tortillas, leaving a ½-inch border. Top with the turkey, then cucumber. Roll up each tortilla.
- Serve immediately or wrap individually in plastic and refrigerate up to 1 day.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- September 2020
- Egg Free
- Calories 372kcal 19%
- Fat 19.4g 30%
- Saturated fat 11.4g 57%
- Carbs 26.2g 9%
- Sodium 931mg 39%
- 2.8g sugar
- 5.2g fiber
- 23.1g protein
- 42mg cholesterol