Loaded with fruit, these cute and colorful layered smoothies are guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
- 1 oz chocolate, melted
- 1 cup fresh mango chunks
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and divided
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup milk, divided
- ½ cup frozen blackberries
- 1 marshmallow
- 2 ice cream sugar cones
- ½ cup whipped cream
- 2 tsp pink or blue decorating sugar
- Place the melted chocolate in a sandwich-size plastic bag. With kitchen shears, snip small hole in one corner of bag. On two glasses, draw eyes and a smile with melted chocolate. Refrigerate glasses until chocolate sets.
- In a blender, puree the mango chunks and 1 banana until smooth. Transfer to a measuring cup or small pitcher. Rinse out the blender.
- In same blender, puree the raspberries, ¼ cup milk, and ½ of remaining banana until smooth. Transfer to another measuring cup or small pitcher. Rinse out the blender.
- In same blender, puree the blackberries, ¼ cup milk, and remaining ½ banana until smooth.
With kitchen shears, snip the marshmallow into 4 small pieces. Carefully break or cut pointy ends off the cones.
- Divide the mango, raspberry, and blackberry smoothies between the two glasses, layering carefully. Top each with ¼ cup whipped cream. Stick cones into whipped cream to form horns. Stick marshmallows into whipped cream to form ears. Top with the decorating sugar.
This recipe is
- Calories 422kcal 21%
- Fat 11.4g 18%
- Saturated fat 6.3g 31%
- Carbs 80.6g 27%
- Sodium 72mg 3%
- 57.1g sugar
- 8.5g fiber
- 6.3g protein
- 17mg cholesterol