Roasting Brussels sprouts at a high temperature makes them crispy and sweet in this easy 6-ingredient one-pan dinner.
- ½ lemon, scrubbed
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 lbs bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Thinly slice the lemon.
- To a large bowl, add the Brussels sprouts and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until well coated. Arrange sprouts cut-sides down on large rimmed baking sheet.
- To same bowl, add the oil, rosemary, and chicken thighs. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Nestle chicken skin-sides up on top of Brussels sprouts. Scatter lemon slices around (but not on) chicken.
- Bake 30–35 min., until chicken is cooked through. Set oven to broil and broil 2–3 min., until chicken is browned.
- sheet pan
- Budget Friendly
- December 2020
- Guiding Stars
- $10 Meals