Store-bought dressing, canned tuna, and packaged greens are the key ingredients in this lightning-fast 10-minute meal that makes a great lunch or dinner.
- 1 (5 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Organic Baby Spinach and Kale
- 1 cup matchstick (shredded) carrots
- 2 mini cucumbers, diced
- ¾ cup Nature's Promise Organic Caesar Dressing with Greek Yogurt, divided
- 2 (5 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- In a large bowl, toss together the greens, carrots, cucumbers, and ½ cup salad dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange on a large platter.
- Top salad with the tuna, red onion, and olives. Drizzle with remaining ¼ cup dressing.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- super fast
- guiding star
- January 2021
- 10 Minutes
- Calories 226kcal 11%
- Fat 14.0g 22%
- Saturated fat 2.0g 10%
- Carbs 8.0g 3%
- Sodium 806mg 34%
- 3.0g sugar
- 3.0g fiber
- 17.0g protein
- 33mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?