Store-bought dressing, canned tuna, and packaged greens are the key ingredients in this lightning-fast 10-minute meal that makes a great lunch or dinner.
- 1 (5 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Baby Spinach and Kale
- 1 cup matchstick (shredded) carrots
- 2 mini cucumbers, diced
- ¾ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Caesar with Greek Yogurt, divided
- 2 (5 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- In a large bowl, toss together the greens, carrots, cucumbers, and ½ cup salad dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange on a large platter.
- Top salad with the tuna, red onion, and olives. Drizzle with remaining ¼ cup dressing.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- super fast
- Guiding Stars
- January 2021
- 10 Minutes