With Buffalo hot sauce, cream of chicken soup and shredded rotisserie chicken, this fun and fast noodle soup is definitely a one pot wonder.
- 6 oz Light ’n Fluffy® extra wide egg noodles
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 (10 oz) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup Buffalo hot sauce, divided
- 1 ½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup blue cheese, finely crumbled
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan set over medium-high heat. Cook onion, carrots, celery and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes or until starts to sof
- Stir in broth, 2 cups water and cream of chicken soup; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in noodles and 1/2 cup Buffalo hot sauce; cook for 10 minutes or until noodles and veggies are tender.
- Toss rotisserie chicken with remaining hot sauce. Garnish soup with chicken, crumbled blue cheese and green onions.
For creamier soup, substitute water with cream.
Recipe provided by Light ‘n Fluffy
- Calories 606kcal 30%
- Fat 31.0g 48%
- Saturated fat 8.5g 43%
- Carbs 54.4g 18%
- Sodium 3029mg 126%
- 6.6g sugar
- 6.4g fiber
- 25.9g protein
- 90mg cholesterol