A more delicious and customizable version of your favorite frozen snack, these cheesy treats are sure to be a hit. Assemble them yourself or let everyone make their own.
- 10 plain mini bagels
- 1 ½ cups Nature's Promise Organic Pizza Sauce
- ½ (16 oz) block part-skim mozzarella , grated
- ½ cup cooked crumbled sausage or bacon
- ½ cup finely diced bell peppers
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Split the bagels open and arrange cut-sides up on baking sheet. Divide the pizza sauce among bagels, spreading in even layer.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella over pizza sauce. Add toppings as desired. Bake 10–12 min., until bottom of bagel is crisp and cheese is melty. Garnish with the basil, if desired.
Let everyone choose their own toppings and make their own pizza bagel creations.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- February March 2021
- Egg Free
- Calories 189kcal 9%
- Fat 8.7g 13%
- Saturated fat 3.9g 19%
- Carbs 17.0g 6%
- Sodium 537mg 22%
- 2.9g sugar
- 1.3g fiber
- 10.5g protein
- 22mg cholesterol