A base of quick-cooking frozen quinoa is the perfect canvas for tangy olives and creamy feta cheese in this easy Mediterranean-inspired dinner.
- 1 (10 oz) pkg SteamReady Vegetable and Quinoa Protein Blend
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Microwave the quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, and oregano. To bowl, add the tomatoes, olives, and onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide quinoa among 4 bowls and top with the chicken. Spoon tomato mixture and dressing over chicken and quinoa. Top with the feta cheese.
This recipe is
- Fifteen Minutes
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- Wheat Free
- guiding star
- February March 2021
- 15 Minutes
- Egg Free