- 1 cup all purpose flour scooped
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 stick butter (8 tbsp)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 8 - 10 oz candied cherries, drained and cut in half
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk not evaporated milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- Melt together the butter and the chocolate chips in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Mix the melted chocolate/butter, eggs, and vanilla into the dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Press into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top the brownie mixture with the cherries, chocolate chips, and then the sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Allow to set up overnight before cutting and serving.
Recipe provided by Paradise Fruit Company
- Calories 207kcal 10%
- Fat 7.9g 12%
- Saturated fat 4.8g 24%
- Carbs 33.4g 11%
- Sodium 51mg 2%
- 25.3g sugar
- 1.2g fiber
- 2.7g protein
- 32mg cholesterol