- 1 pkg Orange Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 8 oz Candied Orange Peel
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Prepare Batter: Dredge Orange Peel in flour.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, and orange extract.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer and mix in fruit.
- Fill the prepared cupcake liners with batter 3/4 full.
- Insert toothpick in center of one cupcake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 17 minutes.
- Cool in pan, then glaze.
- For Glaze, combine powdered sugar and orange juice, drizzle on cooled cake.
Recipe Provided by Paradise Fruit Company
- Calories 185kcal 9%
- Fat 5.9g 9%
- Saturated fat 2.3g 12%
- Carbs 30.5g 10%
- Sodium 259mg 11%
- 22.6g sugar
- 1.1g fiber
- 3.0g protein
- 36mg cholesterol