This Lentil Bolognese recipe made with new Knorr Selects Cavatappi Marinara is a delicious plant based recipe that is ready to serve in just 15 minutes.
- 1 (4.3 oz) pkg Knorr Selects Cavatappi Marinara
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas & carrots
- ¼ bunch fresh parsley (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 (15 oz) canned lentils
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic (2 large cloves)
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Cook Knorr Selects in 2 cups water according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, dice onion, defrost peas & carrots under warm water, drain well, chop parsley and rinse and drain lentils.
- Heat veg oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add onions and cook 3 minutes or until softened. Add lentils and vegetables, crushed red pepper flakes and garlic, cook 3 minutes.
- Stir hot cooked Pasta into skillet along with chopped parsley. Serve with grated Parmesan Cheese.
Recipe provided by Knorr
- Calories 619kcal 31%
- Fat 10.6g 16%
- Saturated fat 2.6g 13%
- Carbs 95.8g 32%
- Sodium 177mg 7%
- 4.1g sugar
- 35.7g fiber
- 36.3g protein
- 5mg cholesterol