This 5-ingredient meal uses frozen cauliflower crusts as the base for a delicious, gluten-free dinner featuring the bold flavors of crispy salami and kalamata olives.
- 1 (11 oz) pkg frozen cauliflower pizza crusts
- ¾ cup tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 8 thin slices salami
- ¾ cup pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- Position a rack in the middle of oven and preheat to 425°F. Place pizza crusts on a parchment-lined large baking sheet (or 2 smaller sheets).
- Spread the pasta sauce on top of crusts, leaving a ¼-inch border. Sprinkle the mozzarella onto pizzas.
- Stack the salami slices and cut into thin strips. Sprinkle onto pizzas along with the olives.
- Bake 12–15 min., until cheese and crust are golden brown.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- Wheat Free
- April 2021
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 5 ingredients
- Calories 190kcal 10%
- Fat 11.0g 17%
- Saturated fat 3.0g 15%
- Carbs 24.2g 8%
- Sodium 620mg 26%
- 3.0g sugar
- 2.0g fiber
- 8.0g protein
- 20mg cholesterol