This Mediterranean-inspired, grain-free recipe is bursting with flavor thanks to lemon, olives, and tomatoes. Serve it on its own for lunch or dinner. To please meat-eaters, top with grilled chicken.
- 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichokes, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen riced cauliflower and broccoli
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, halved
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- Pat the artichokes dry with a paper towel. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium. Add the artichokes, spreading into a single layer. Cook 4 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in the garlic. Cook 1 min.
- To skillet, add the riced cauliflower and broccoli. Season with salt. Cook 4–5 min., until heated through, stirring often. Remove from heat.
- Transfer artichoke mixture to a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, olives, and parsley. Squeeze juice from 1 lemon half over mixture. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide among serving bowls and top with the feta. If desired, cut remaining lemon half into wedges and serve as garnish.
This recipe is
- Plant Forward
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- Wheat Free
- May 2021
- Egg Free